Building of the Marketing plan will start with an market assessment (based on Porter’s 5 forces concept) and customer segmentation activities. Once it is done, we will focus on the key marketing mix elements (4 P’s), and define the proper branding, advertising, channel management and social media activities that your company needs to undertake in order to drive growth and meet the objectives.
Main Steps we will go through together:
- Find or define the primary business objectives we need to take into consideration prior to starting the Marketing plan initiatives;
- Market assessment & company assessment - what are the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
- Detail the elements of the marketing mix;
- Customer segmentation;
- Define the Unique Selling Proposition for each target customer segment;
- Evaluate available marketing resources to improve efficiency and increase the present value;
- Create specific marketing plans to execute — including budget, cost and timing;
- Building a Marketing Plan requires dedication of time and effort.
As experienced Marketing experts, we will define your competitive advantages at the market place and build a Unique Selling Proposition that your customers, partners and employees will genuinely love!